best budget web hosting providers in india

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Ranjani, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Ranjani

Ranjani New Member

best budget web hosting providers in india

2. Basil

Basil New Member

Check out Budget Hosting India for sytes.in

It starts at just 59/- Rs per month and that's less than a dollar per month

3. Mamta Rawat

Mamta Rawat New Member

When talk about the best web hosting as well as cost effective at India, Onlive Server take place for the best web hosting provider. Not in India, it also offers this cost effective web hosting globally with data centers. You can visit once a while at official website of Onlive Server Company and read more about Web hosting services. Along with this Onlive Sever is offering the best and Cheap VPS Hosting plans. and there are many other plans are mentioned which may be fit for your website.

4. Priyanka

Priyanka New Member

When we discuss the best budget-based web hosting providers in India, in the meantime I think of the Instant Server Hosting company immediately. Because this company is one of those who provides web server hosting plans in India. Their hosting providers provide cheap and best VPS server hosting and dedicated server hosting plans in India. And, this is my personal experience with Instant Server Hosting and I am very happy with their server hosting services. You can also explore your favorite server from Instant Server Hosting Company.

I want to suggest Instant Server Hosting Its servers are very affordable and useful. I also trying it. If you need to buy Indian VPS Hosting & Dedicated Server then you can go for it.

Thank You, Folks!!

5. Bhavnish Sharma

Bhavnish Sharma New Member

6. Jennifer Thomas

Jennifer Thomas New Member

there are many options available o google.. it is depend upon your requirement.

7. Trisha93

Trisha93 New Member

SiteGround is the best all-rounder with great value for money. My personal feeling that it’s the perfect host for small to medium businesses in India.

8. joel lee

joel lee New Member

I would Recommend Host IT Smart as a Cheap Web hosting provider in India. They provide Shared hosting plans starting at Rs 80/mo only. This is their 36 months plan so when you purchase their Plan for 1 month then it costs only Rs150/mo. Their VPS plans are only at Rs300/mo with updated features.

9. Anju

Anju New Member

you can try cheap web hosting service from eWebGuru. their web hosting starts at just $ 18.5/year. they provide a fully managed web hosting solution at an affordable price.