Best hosts in Canada? need reviews, feedbacks & recommendations

Discussion in 'Hosting Reviews' started by Nolkotstok, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Nolkotstok

Nolkotstok Established Member

Require:
    helpful customer support 24/7,
    50 gbs of Hard Disk, 2 GBs of Ram, 2 TBs of bandwidth, Linux, Canada.
    How is Canspace.ca and their vps deals?
    What are your views? What host would you choose? Why?
    Any discounts or promos?

2. Cubanos

Cubanos Established Member

I've been with Canspace.ca for over 6 months now and their service is excellent. My page is up all the time, fast downloads, they answered few questions I had promptly. Highly recommended. Their customer service has been excellent, response times varying from 10-30 minutes.

3. Boraboro

Boraboro New Member

I can also add that QHoster.com is a good option where you can get hosting accounts in Canada.
    They also offer great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available.

4. Klenneo

Klenneo New Member

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

Just started with canspace.ca shared hosting in Canada - and I am impressed from the start.
    Great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available. Highly recommended.

5. GlowHost-Sales

GlowHost-Sales New Member

In order to compete in the market, most web hosting companies are already offering affordable web site hosting plan. As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.

6. CapAmerica

CapAmerica Established Member

I would recommend Canspace.ca hosting in Canada to anyone. The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel. They provide an outstanding and prompt help.