Cheap shared account to buy ... where from?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by JPeters, Jun 25, 2019.

1. JPeters

JPeters New Member

Where can I buy a cheap shared account from?
    Which company would you have a deal with - QHoster.com or Avansit.com?

2. GasterGo

GasterGo New Member

Avansit.com provides good enough plans which are able to satisfy all your demands.
    Libertyvps.net can also be suitable for your demands as plans are full-featured and cheap.
    I have been extremely satisfied with this hosting provider. I appreciate their technology, their easy-to-use website, but most of all their customer service. I have chatted with customer service several times with questions, and always gone away satisfied.

3. Cubanos

Cubanos Established Member

Use for Shared Hosting and VPS the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles)! I am overall still pleased with the value of QHoster.com service and the customer service and have been tremendously satisfied with the reliability and the accessibility of the server and my site as a whole.

4. Dasdim

Dasdim New Member

Avansit.com is worth every cent you pay for their services and I'd draw your attention to deals from kvchosting.net as their plans are full of useful resources with high utime and quality support.
    I am very thankful for the teams that I work with on a daily basis.

5. Klenneo

Klenneo New Member

I would rather choose BlazingFast.Host advanced hosting solutions.
    Quick response, experts on Joomla and Wordpress, very welcoming, very efficient. Great value for money and many packages to suit individual needs.

6. Tandit

Tandit New Member

Shared accounts from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net can be good for your needs.
    Ultra fast response time, and no set up fees. Plus I think their monthly fees are unbeatable.

7. Nolkotstok

Nolkotstok New Member

As far as reliability, features, and pricing go they are a little bit above average. QHoster.com are prompt, courteous and have continuously gone the extra mile to make sure everything is running smoothly. Definitely recommended.