Dealing with a decent company

Discussion in 'Hosting Reviews' started by Tandit, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Tandit

Tandit New Member

Hostwinds.com and kvchosting.net provide VPS accounts cheaply and reliable and I need to know which one is better to have a deal with?

2. Nolkotstok

Nolkotstok New Member

Kvchosting.net provide a very cost-effective solution for small web-sites, provide MySQL and PHP support, and as far as I have experienced have a good record on up-time and accessibility. Their billing/renewal etc. has always been impecable.

3. SapoeL

SapoeL New Member

I think you may find also other very good deals from reliable hosts. If you want to save even more money, you may subscribe for longer billing cycle, as there are big discounts. But even with a month to month payment, I still think the plans on the following page are very affordable: https://www.bgocloud.com/hosting/vps-openvz . There're also KVM VPS plans in case you are not looking for OVZ VPS.

4. JPeters

JPeters New Member

Use VPS deals from hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net.
    Price over quality ratio is amazing. So much service for a fraction of your money.

5. CapAmerica

CapAmerica New Member

I'm extremely satisfied with the level of service that hostwinds ssd host offers and would recommend them to anyone considering a reliable and affordable hosting company. The customer service is friendly and has always been great. Prompt replies are given to any queries and the use of live support over MSN is extremely helpful.

6. GasterGo

GasterGo New Member

Use VPS deals from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net.
    Their power specifics are just a lot better than enough, it provides more than enough resources for you to run a website smoothly.

7. Klenneo

Klenneo New Member

No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend kvchosting.net ssd web hosting service.
    Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!

8. Boraboro

Boraboro New Member

Kvchosting.net uptime is truly superb and support is always fast and friendly.
    These guys have been the best web hosts I have used to date. Very responsive support and amazing performance.