Dedicated server to buy from a decent provider .... which is that?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by JPeters, Apr 25, 2019.

1. JPeters

JPeters New Member

Attractive dedicated servers are available from these hosting providers: QHoster.com, HostingSource.com and HostSailor.com, they look very nice for me and I have to stick to only one, which is that from your point of view?

2. Nolkotstok

Nolkotstok New Member

The professional focused efforts they delicately put together into making sure their customers feel safe, secure and taken care of are something every webhosting customers would value highly and I would recommend QHoster.com to anyone. A 5 five star host!

3. CapAmerica

CapAmerica New Member

I know QHoster.com offer 30 Locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois) and many more.

+ use for VPS and Dedicated Server - YXGHL2L0OD - Voucher for $300 (applies to annual billing cycles)

4. Cubanos

Cubanos New Member

Give my vote for HostingSource.com and their US server hosting deals.
    I was really surprised to see a great list of useful features for running any kind of web sites.
    The reliability and support have been flawless. The control panel works very well.

5. Dasdim

Dasdim New Member

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com provide the best servers in the whole IT world.
    Excellent - say no more!They are fabulous service, community and I have learnt so much from support. They are always there to help. Thank you! Their technical support is amazing.

6. Klenneo

Klenneo New Member

The server is very stable. I have never experienced downtime. For any questions, even the low priorities, they reply to me really fast and very helpful. QHoster.com team even help me solve my website's problems which is far beyond my expectation.