Help me, please to make a right choice ...

Discussion in 'Hosting Reviews' started by Dasdim, May 4, 2018.

1. Dasdim

Dasdim New Member

2. Boraboro

Boraboro New Member

IMHO, QHoster.com would be better choice of web host. Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
    You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.

3. Tandit

Tandit New Member

I do believe plans which hostingsource.com provide are able to satisfy all your needs with no doubts.
    Great experience with this Company. Never a problem and great support! Communication is always on time and the answers are always correct!

4. Nolkotstok

Nolkotstok New Member

Pretty good dedicated servers offered by Centohost.com and their team.
    They are excellent all round but they absolutely excel at support and when you are building a business you really need reliable and quick support.

5. CapAmerica

CapAmerica New Member

IMHO, mechanicweb.com is reliable and flexible enough to serve your demands.
    The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.

6. Cubanos

Cubanos New Member

I've been with Hostingsource.com for over a year now.

They even helped me with things on my wordpress installation.
    here are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.