hostingsource.com vs libertyvps.net

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Tandit, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Tandit

Tandit New Member

Which shared account would you buy - from hostingsource.com or libertyvps.net?

2. Boraboro

Boraboro New Member

Get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
    Libertyvps.net will work fine for your needs. Speed, support and everything are very good.
    It's the best web hosting I have used.

3. Nolkotstok

Nolkotstok New Member

Hostingsource.com will suit your needs. I am also VERY surprised by the support. I wasn't expecting much. But the times I had a question, they responded within a couple hours, will a polite, and detailed response.

Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.

4. CapAmerica

CapAmerica New Member

I have been using HostingSource.com SSD web hosting for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites. I have an e-commerce and a business website and they are running great. The customer service is amazing and they are always helping me.

5. Cubanos

Cubanos Established Member

Pricing is cheaper than I was paying to my previous host. Also discounts saved much money for me.
    I like Libertyvps.net offshore hosting services and can highly recommend to others. Thanks.

6. Klenneo

Klenneo New Member

I have to highly recommend Libertyvps.net for their excellent customer service and the technical expertise.
    Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

7. JPeters

JPeters New Member

Deals from kvchosting.net and avansit.com are solid and worthy.
    The support is so helpful and the server are so great. Just incomparable services to anyone else! Just unbelievable.

8. AdrianG001

AdrianG001 New Member

I tried hostingsource.com they are good for ease of use, they make a web hosting experience something you'd love to pay for.

But there were difficulties that i faced during my office 365 cut-over migration
    All my questions are answered quickly and promptly by Apps4Rent , and the services have been excellent -- not a single downtime!

Regards,
    Adrian

9. GasterGo

GasterGo New Member

Accounts from avansit.com and hosting.uk can be good for you.
    Great hosting with a great support team. Services are not restricted as other hosting companies.

10. Dasdim

Dasdim New Member

KVChosting.net and hosting.uk plans are good enough to have a deal with.
    They have very great support and amazing services with very fast reply from Monday to Sunday.