I need Fast dedicated server

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Nolkotstok, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Nolkotstok

Nolkotstok New Member

I need Fast dedicated server with 1 TB of Hard Disk + 24 GB - RAM + 16 TB - bandwidth
    I've browsed 2 web hosts and their servers: 1) Okayservers.com ; 2) Centohost.com
    Is it reliable web host? Any experiences dealing with them?
    What are your suggestions for the list?

2. GasterGo

GasterGo New Member

Servers from hostsailor.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
    Support is always very kind and helpful they are reachable via phone call, so it is easy for you to explain what you need to get fixed if there is a problem.

3. Dasdim

Dasdim New Member

Servers from asvhost.com are solid and worthwhile.
    The staff are really helpful and very easy to contact. You don't have to wait for hours to contact them.

4. Klenneo

Klenneo New Member

I have been with Centohost.com for over a year and have been pleased so far.
    They are good for running Joomla, wordpress, ecommerce and other kind of web sites.
    Recommend them more than highly.

5. Boraboro

Boraboro New Member

You can trust Centohost.com web host. Their features are great, I like these ones:
    - SolusVM control panel
    - Free and fast 15 seconds setup
    - Bitcoin accepted
    Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

6. CapAmerica

CapAmerica New Member

You can trust Okayservers.com service. As for their technical support department, they are great, great, great - the best and they seem to be pretty well-experienced and knowledgeable for it. Can say that their dedicated hosting service is the best I have ever used before.

7. Cubanos

Cubanos New Member

Yeah, I like the great availability of servers offered by Okayservers.com team.

They have wonderful features coupled with very cheap hosting packages and webmail access are amazingly rich and intuitive interfaces. The application packs they now support also help facilitate almost effortless setup of great commonly used web based applications.