KVChosting.net vs Libertyvps.net

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by JPeters, May 28, 2019.

1. JPeters

JPeters New Member

Which VPS is better to buy - KVChosting.net or Libertyvps.net?

2. Nolkotstok

Nolkotstok New Member

I like kvchosting.net hosting services and can highly recommend them to others. Their customer service is outstanding...every time I have ever ran into any issues whatsoever, whether it's been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been lenient with payments and kept my services on.

3. Cubanos

Cubanos Established Member

Kvchosting.net is a host you can trust! I'm getting so much more than I paid!
    With as easy a setup as this was, I can now focus on what's important, bringing in new clients, sites and hosting.

4. CapAmerica

CapAmerica New Member

I know Libertyvps.net team are offering 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
    Pretty much all the companies nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different companies and pick the best.

5. Boraboro

Boraboro New Member

Speed, support and everything are very good. It's the best web hosting I have used.
    Kvchosting.net are that good and you won't be disappointed. I don't think I will ever leave. You won't either.

6. GasterGo

GasterGo New Member

Accounts from KVChosting.net and Libertyvps.net are the best.
    For the price these hosts actually pack a tonne of features and I've been pleasantly surprised by their reliability and support.

7. Klenneo

Klenneo New Member

I just recently moved to kvchosting.net web host. Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully. As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.