Linux OpenVZ web hosting in Europe - where can I buy it?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Nolkotstok, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Nolkotstok

Nolkotstok New Member

Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - 100 GB (Hard Disk) , 1 GB (Ram), 2 TB (Bandwidth), Linux OpenVZ VPS.
    I would like to know your views on Hostnamaste.com web hosting.
    Any information on their reliability? Any info about them? What host is better?

2. CapAmerica

CapAmerica New Member

I like Hostnamaste.com , they have a great Dashboard to control everything in your account, from domains to billing to MySQL. They have one-click installs of several apps like Wordpress and Joomla, but they don't use Fantastico, so they are missing some like Drupal.

3. Klenneo

Klenneo New Member

They are also cool for running Joomla sites. When I was asked to create a web page for a friend I went straight to hostnamaste.com and I will continue to both use and recommend them to everyone. Really professional one.

4. Cubanos

Cubanos Established Member

Hostnamaste.com is a tremendous value (I host several sites, Joomla and Drupal) and I have always had prompt, satisfactory answers and solutions. Uptime is great and the support team are amazing, they go beyond what is expected to help you.

5. GlowHost-Sales

GlowHost-Sales New Member

Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

6. Tandit

Tandit New Member

Plans from rockhoster.com and avansit.com can be the best options for you.
    Absolutely incredible. Moved over to them and couldn't be happier. Really solid tech support team, high speed servers, and great customer service.

7. Boraboro

Boraboro New Member

Go ahead, Hostnamaste.com is a nice web host. What I want to say is that everything works fine with this decent host. The people on the site are so helpful.. I don't even care the price is rock bottom. They have very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.