Looking for a best vps hosting in uk

Discussion in 'Vps Hosting' started by Atticus, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Atticus

Atticus New Member

Hi

i am Looking for a best vps hosting in uk for a client of mine , please suggest some good providers

2. JPeters

JPeters New Member

I find Libertyvps to be perfect place to get European virtual servers. This is a great service and is a very honest and their support service is responsive.

3. Cubanos

Cubanos Established Member

You can rely on QHoster.com as they have servers located in Europe.
    Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

4. onliveserver

onliveserver New Member

You can go with ukhostingvps.com cos they have own data center in UK Location and provide best hosting packages at a very affordable price and great support service available always.

5. Spectre

Spectre New Member

What are the provider’s requirements to cancel a hosting contract? What is their required period of notice?

6. meehika Rajput

meehika Rajput New Member

You can go with UK VPS Server Hosting cos they have own data center in UK Location and provide best hosting packages at a very affordable price and great support service available always.

7. Jennifer Thomas

Jennifer Thomas New Member

You can check on Google for best VPS hosting as there are a lot of options available as per your requirement.

8. Mamta Rawat

Mamta Rawat New Member

There are many Server hosting provider in UK location. As we know, Best Server hosting makes website more smoother and flexible. In my opinion must try the best UK VPS Server hosting through Onlive Server. yes because I am using the Australia VPS Server hosting through Onlive Server Company and it felt nice. also I am using it with Cheap VPS Linux Server hosting so yes in my opinion it is also best server hosting provider. you can also check many server hosting provider for UK Country. Choice is yours.

9. priyankabhandari

priyankabhandari New Member

You are looking best and Cheap VPS Server in the United Kingdom, then I will be recommended to you select Onlive Server. Hope this hosting provider will be helpful for you. Their Cheap VPS Server Hosting services are world-class, and great support 24x7 hours.