Need hosting with Money back guarantee

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Nolkotstok, Apr 13, 2018.

Need hosting with Money back guarantee
  1. Nolkotstok

Nolkotstok New Member

Need: 10 GB - HD, 500 GB - data transfer, Linux + money back guarantee
    Any experience with mechanicweb.com web hosting services?
    So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?

2. mikecoulson

mikecoulson New Member

I am not aware about this website. But you can contact with easy.gr support. They can provide you same thing at affordable price.

3. SapoeL

SapoeL New Member

BGOcloud offers hosting services with 30-day money-back guarantee. You may take a look at their plans. I’ve been using them for a few months and I consider them very reliable. Before choosing a host, you may take into account a few important features: what is the uptime offered by the host (the higher the uptime, the better. It’s advisable for it to be about 99% - 99.9% and higher). The good support is another important factor. And last, but not least, make sure that the host you’re about to choose supports the PHP version that you need.

4. CapAmerica

CapAmerica New Member

Just here to say that Mechanicweb.com host is a really good company, amazing support, their own severs, great price, it's got it all!!
    My account has been instantly set up, and as soon as my nameservers propagate, I will be on my way.

5. Cubanos

Cubanos New Member

Take your time to look at hostwinds.com and their shared hosting deals based on ssd storage.
    Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.