Offshore server hosting required

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Nolkotstok, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Nolkotstok

Nolkotstok New Member

Need: over 1 TB + 500GBs of disk space. Europe.
    I would like to host 10 sites and need reliable host with responsive customer support.
    What can you say about Hostplay.com offshore server hosting services?
    What host is better from your views?

2. GasterGo

GasterGo New Member

Have a look at deals from hostsailor.com and hosting.uk.
    Their service is an awesome deal for the price and they have undeniable, reliable uptime! It's no wonder they've been in business for years and will be for many more.

3. CapAmerica

CapAmerica New Member

Personally I like HostPlay.com offshore server hosting service. The cpu load from other users is pretty low, and even if the disks look full on cpanel they seem plenty responsive. Their goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting.

4. Cubanos

Cubanos New Member

My site is up, speed is ok, visitors of my site is happy with upload of the pages. Good webmaster tools.
    Price is reliable. I can tell honestly that i am very happy to work with this provider and i highly recommend Hostplay.com offshore web host.

5. Dasdim

Dasdim New Member

Have a look at servers which hostsailor.com and legionbox.com provide.
    Solid Hosting. Recommended due to following reasons: 1) Good support. 2) Low Prices. 3) Good server speed and up time. 4) Old /experienced company with little or no hiccups in the processes. I would highly recommend.

6. Klenneo

Klenneo New Member

Go ahead, HostPlay.com is a nice offshore hosting provider. They ensure privacy and are ultimately the best. They offer services like none other. If there is one thing i love about them the most, it is there tech Support. 24/7 and guaranteed within the hour, though i have never had to wait more that 10 minutes.

7. Boraboro

Boraboro New Member

They are an Offshore Web Host and development company who will provide you with all of the services you need, and not just some of them. Hostplay.com is a good offshore web host - it will serve your demands on the most favorable terms.