Recommendations on the best Cloud Web Hosting Deals?

Discussion in 'Cloud Hosting' started by Klenneo, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Klenneo

Klenneo New Member

I am going to buy cloud server and need to find a good ssd powered hosting account.
    ==>> 100 GBs of HD, 16 GB of RAM, 3 TB of bandwidth!
    What are your views on hostingsource.com cloud hosting solutions?
    What can you say about their stability and customer care?
    Are they the host I can rely on?

2. Boraboro

Boraboro New Member

As a good alternative, try considering Viux.com cloud web hosting deals. Uptime is good and my sites are running fast and efficiently.
    I'd recommend them quite highly if you're looking for professional host for personal or business sites.

3. Megan Hourly

Megan Hourly New Member

It really depends on what type of files are you going to use it for. For instance, if you are building PBNs, you might want to consider PBN Hosting, they're probably the best in the industry right now.

4. CapAmerica

CapAmerica New Member

They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
    Speed connection has been fast - I am glad. I'm impressed with Viux.com cloud hoster.

5. onliveserver

onliveserver New Member

Hello Team,

First We will ask you, Which location Cloud VPS Server Hosting do you need now. Because you should buy nearest location of your data center means if you will buy local location server so you will get best speed. Now Onlive Server is offering Cloud VPS Server hosting of more than 30 plus world wide data center.

6. winssol

winssol New Member

7. Nolkotstok

Nolkotstok New Member

IMHO, rareservers.com and their team of experts will meet your specific needs.
    I've been in the web design business for over 10 years, and I've used Many web hosts.

8. Cubanos

Cubanos New Member

Hostingsource.com team have replied to approx 15 emails within the first 2 weeks and each and everyone of my responses have been timely and fulfilled. Very happy so far. I highly recommend them if you care about your online presence.

9. Spectre

Spectre New Member

Does the provider offer a free trial? Almost every provider offers at least a 30-day trial, but some offer longer terms – keep your eyes and ears open and take advantage of the no-commitment period to test every facet of the service.