Reliable hosting in Mumbai?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Klenneo, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Klenneo

Klenneo New Member

I require:
    100 gbs of HD, 3000 GB of bandwidth, Linux + 24/7 customer support. Server location - Mumbai, India
    What can you say about Hostnamaste.com web hosting solutions?
    Any info on the quality of their web hosting services and their server stability?
    What hosting provider is better? Why?

2. Boraboro

Boraboro New Member

As a web designer, I have to deal with other hosting companies chosen by clients (against my recommendations) and none can compare to Hostnamaste.com when it comes to ease of use, reliability and above all else, customer support.

3. CapAmerica

CapAmerica New Member

Hostnamaste.com is a trustworthy web host. This host seems to be geared towards the professional team and they are still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.

4. Aman Singh

Aman Singh New Member

There are lots of web hosting provider that offer great hosting experience in Mumbai like MilesWeb, YouStable

5. Tandit

Tandit New Member

I'd recommend you to try hosting from QHoster.com and Avansit.com as they are proven to be the best.
    They are easy to use and the customer support is great. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a reasonably priced, non-complicated, and trustworthy host.

6. Nolkotstok

Nolkotstok New Member

I would recommend Hostnamaste.com web hosting in Mumbai to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
    Their customer service is fast and friendly. Hardly any downtime. Excellent customer service.

7. GasterGo

GasterGo New Member

Quality and cheap accounts can be got from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com.
    I have chosen them because they offered the following features that put me at ease I liked as well as other freebies.
    24/7 technical support
    30-day money-back guarantee
    Free daily backups and many others.

8. Cubanos

Cubanos New Member

I will migrate all my current customers, their sites, hosting and domains to Hostnamaste.com next week.
    Quick response, experts on Joomla and Wordpress, very welcoming, very efficient. Great value for money and many packages to suit individual needs.