Searching for good place to get ssd hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Nolkotstok, Jan 4, 2018.

Searching for good place to get ssd hosting
  1. Nolkotstok

Nolkotstok New Member

I need help. Want to order ssd hosting account:
    15 GB - HD, 500 GB - Bandwidth, Linux
    Any recommendations?

One of my friends recommend me to try kvchosting.net ssd hosting service cos they offer such an opportunity.
    Are they reliable?

2. CapAmerica

CapAmerica New Member

Although kvchosting.net is the only host i have ever needed to use, they still provide top quality hosting.
    Their prices are extremely competitive, but also their staff are extremely helpful. They have immediately fixed my problems.

3. Cubanos

Cubanos New Member

Kvchosting.net ssd hosting solutions provided are excellent. Great value for money!
    You don't have to look any further. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.

4. Klenneo

Klenneo New Member

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

I wanna add these two reliable web hosts: Hostwinds.com and Rareservers.com
    They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

5. Boraboro

Boraboro New Member

The main thing which i like about kvchosting.net is that they are providing the extensive storage space in each of their package, and a wide range of domain name extensions. To start with they have a smart and easy to navigate website of their own.

6. SapoeL

SapoeL New Member

I'm on an SSD web hosting plan by bgocloud and I am very satisfied with it. It's really fast and it includes many features ( i get SSL certificate, CDN, IPv6 support and a lot other). The prices of their plans are very affordable. You may decide which plan matches your needs, or you may ask for a custom-made plan. Here are all of the plans: bgocloud.com/hosting/websites-cpanel

7. onliveserver

onliveserver New Member

usaserverhosting.com is the provide world class high secure SSD Linux web hosting at the cheapest price and 24*7 technical support also provide and there are three plans available-
    • Standard Linux SSD(One Domain Hosting)
    • Business Linux SSD(30 Domain Hosting)
    • Reseller Linux SSD (100 Domain Hosting)