Shared account to sign up with ...

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by JPeters, Jan 13, 2020.

1. JPeters

JPeters New Member

2. GasterGo

GasterGo New Member

I'd recommend you to use shared web hosting plans from time-tested companies - swissnode.ch and hostround.com.
    So fast, courteous and knowledgeable!

3. CapAmerica

CapAmerica Established Member

What’s your hosting budget?

Personally I like hostingsource.com website hosting solutions.
    Tools are great, I like their free bonuses. They offer good value hosting packages and a service that I cannot fault, plus a sense of humour.

4. Cubanos

Cubanos Established Member

I would recommend hostingsource.com to anyone who like to have good server with good prices and stability. Support is available during the day light hours and provides a perfect opportunity to get some first hand information and assistance from a friendly voice always ready to help!

5. Dasdim

Dasdim New Member

KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com shared plans are able to satisfy all your demands.
    I judge about that basing on my experience which is only positive.
    It's good to know they also provide some useful apps which help to run websites smoothly and reliably.The price is fairly decent.

6. Anju

Anju New Member

Get the best & cheap web hosting solution from India's best web hosting provider eWebGuru.
    eWebGuru respects all their clients equally and have their own strict privacy policy. According to their terms, they collect and use the information of their client’s and make use of those according to their usage terms mentioned in their privacy policy.