suissrack.com vs oissite.com

Discussion in 'Hosting Reviews' started by Tandit, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Tandit

Tandit New Member

Servers from suissrack.com and oissite.com are nice for me and I wonder which plan is the best for hosting a forum with?

2. Nolkotstok

Nolkotstok New Member

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.

I first contacted centohost.com support staff for help with one of their packages, I could tell this host was a keeper. Their support staff were so kind, and even transferred my existing server at no charge.

3. JPeters

JPeters New Member

Use servers from time-tested hosting providers: QHoster.com and KVChosting.net.
    Services are Awesomely awesome, you'll feel home every time you talk to someone on the Tech Gurus Team.

4. CapAmerica

CapAmerica New Member

What I want to recommend is to give Okayservers.com web host a try. They have nice servers in Germany.
    Saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.

5. Dasdim

Dasdim New Member

Have a look at servers from hostwinds.com and kvchosting.net.
    Mainly their customer service and support is quite excellent. The support staff take time to understand the issues and never talk down to you if you are finding it difficult to sort out the problem. Having said that - I haven't actually had that many problems!