The best dedicated server in Europe ...

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by JPeters, Sep 16, 2019.

1. JPeters

JPeters New Member

QHoster.com and legionbox.com dedicated servers are nice for me and I have to make a right choice, so which is that? Plan to host a forum.

2. Nolkotstok

Nolkotstok New Member

I am always impressed with QHoster.com price. I should also note that I do not have large amounts of traffic visiting my website, and that is something which could change my review, however, at my mediocre traffic requirements, it has served my in all better than any other host I have ever had.

Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!

3. CapAmerica

CapAmerica New Member

After one month of using QHoster.com dedicated server hosting service I must say I'm quite satisfied with them. It should be mentioned that response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me.

4. Cubanos

Cubanos Established Member

As an alternative, try considering Hostunmetered.net managed servers (unmetered).
    Their DC in the UK is stable. Their tech staff is helpful around the clock and prices are competitive.

5. Klenneo

Klenneo New Member

Think that QHoster.com will meet your expectations on the most favorable terms. They offer more than 30 server locations like Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam) and more.

6. GlowHost-Sales

GlowHost-Sales New Member

Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!

7. Boraboro

Boraboro New Member

Extremely satisfied with QHoster.com service.
    Recommend them for those who want to run wordpress websites.
    Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going.

8. Dasdim

Dasdim New Member

Both companies - QHoster.com (GHR8WY5P4P) and Legionbox.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    These companies are flexible enough to offer you hosting solution you need and it is able to satisfy all your specific demands.