VPS account which is good for hosting a forum ...

Discussion in 'Vps Hosting' started by Dasdim, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Dasdim

Dasdim New Member

Comparing VPS deals from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com, which one is the best for hosting a forum?

2. Klenneo

Klenneo New Member

I appreciate that Kvchosting.net have a no-contract model and their prices are very reasonable.
    The control panel interface is fairly intuitive and it's easy to manage most things through their web interface.

3. Tandit

Tandit New Member

I want to say that asvhost.com is good enough to sign up with but they are not the only one, I'd draw your attention to accounts from rockhoster.com as plans are full-featured and low cost.
    They are a fine example of patience, service and civility which made the experience pretty much pain-free. Very grateful.

4. Boraboro

Boraboro New Member

Been hosting with Kvchosting.net for over 2 years now and im really satisfied with the quality of service. I tend to read small prints when I sign a contract so have never been surprised by the fact that hosting usually costs a little more from the second year on.

5. Nolkotstok

Nolkotstok New Member

I have been with kvchosting.net for just over 2 months and in that time have had a couple of problems which were quickly resolved. As long as you know what you are doing, and understand how sites and domains work, you'll do fine.

6. CapAmerica

CapAmerica New Member

Excellent value, features, reliability.

I would highly recommend Kvchosting.net to every webmaster looking for a reliable web host.