VPS which is good for hostig a heavy website

Discussion in 'Vps Hosting' started by JPeters, Oct 5, 2018.

1. JPeters

JPeters New Member

Comparing VPS accounts from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net, which plan is better to sign up with to host a heavy website with?

2. CapAmerica

CapAmerica New Member

I know much good related to QHoster.com web host.
    Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
    They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

3. Dasdim

Dasdim New Member

QHoster.com and kvchosting.net are decent and reliable hosts which are able to meet all your needs.
    Excellent - say no more! They are always there to help. Their technical support is amazing.

4. Klenneo

Klenneo New Member

They have great customer support. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. I love kvchosting.net prices. As far as the uptime, it is very good. I have monitoring software for keeping uptime statistics and so far the uptime is perfect.

5. Boraboro

Boraboro New Member

Give my vote for QHoster.com team. Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
    Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).

6. Nolkotstok

Nolkotstok New Member

My experience with QHoster.com web host, thus far, has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration. The responses are clear, informative, and not at all condescending.
    Simply the best hosting service!

7. GasterGo

GasterGo New Member

Check out VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com.
    Each virtual server can run its own full-fledged operating system, and each server can be independently rebooted.

8. Mamta Rawat

Mamta Rawat New Member

There are many VPS Server hosting provider who offers the best Server hosting to users. i tried so many Server hosting for different providers. VPS Server hosting is really very good at price level as well as its amazing features. There are many server hosting provider in the market, where you can get the best and Cheap VPS Linux Server hosting as well.

9. priyankabhandari

priyankabhandari New Member

yeah off-course they both companies are best in their places. As VPS is cheapest in price as compared to a dedicated server that is the main reason it mostly demanded by customers. Cheap VPS Server Hosting has enough disk space, premium bandwidth and DNS services as well as it comes with Cpanel and CMS
    that means it can handle the smoothly heavy website.