web hosting account in the USA required

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Klenneo, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Klenneo

Klenneo New Member

I need to grab web hosting account in the USA
    100 gbs of disk space, Linux.
    After searching in google I discovered Centohost.com and Legionbox.com web hosting accounts.
    They seem to be good by I wonder if they are the only company? Should I stop or continue the search?

2. Boraboro

Boraboro New Member

You will be pleased using Legionbox.com hosting service. Their support answered all my questions completely and without hesitation.I paid via paypal, they helped me with everything I needed. Reliability has been 100%. Speed connectivity is pretty fast.

3. Nolkotstok

Nolkotstok New Member

We host a handful of websites for family and friends. The price is surprisingly low. Once in a while websites and email accounts are not accessible, though it could be a temporary is landing problem. Legionbox.com team tolerate my stupid questions.

4. CapAmerica

CapAmerica New Member

IMHO, kvchosting.net and their feature-packed ssd web hosting accounts will be good for you.
    This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.

5. Cubanos

Cubanos New Member

Centohost.com team still give me prompt, professional service and have solved all my problems and defused all of my worries. Great customer service. I pestered a lot of them and wasn't always kind to them.