what is shared cloud hosting

Discussion in 'Cloud Hosting' started by Andrew, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Andrew

Andrew New Member

i am looking to buy cloud hosting and i am just wondering what the term shared cloud hosting means exactly

should i opt for shared cloud hosting or dedicated cloud hosting

please tell me what is shared cloud hosting

2. Euan

Euan New Member

shared cloud hostingworks fine for smaller sites with low traffic , go for dedicated only if yur site is having big traffic or using many resources

3. CapAmerica

CapAmerica New Member

Try viux.com as one of the best cloud web hosts available in the hosting market.
    As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.

4. Klenneo

Klenneo New Member

You can also get nice ssd cloud hosting deals at rareservers.com site.
    Reliable, easy to manage, a good interface, has done a stirling job for my client for over a year now.

5. Boraboro

Boraboro New Member

For me, hostingsource.com is one of the best options for getting cloud hosting deals.
    They have a good blend of price, features and reliability. They're a place to call home for your sites, without question.

6. Cubanos

Cubanos Established Member

Frankly speaking, I was a bit worrying about Viux.com, but after reading good customer hosting reviews I decided to give them a try. When I contact their support, they answered very fast and offered me a perfect fit for running of my website. and must say that the price was really cheap..

7. tonymartin

tonymartin New Member

If you want to buy Cloud hosting then I would suggest you choose managed cloud hosting which is reliable and affordable to make your website faster and smarter.

8. AdrianG001

AdrianG001 New Member

Shared Hosting : If you’re a complete beginner who wants their site online as fast as possible, then shared hosting could work for you. Shared hosting may be good if you have predictable traffic because you are paying for a set amount of server resources. However, if your traffic may increase rapidly or spike due to a new product or marketing campaign, you may be limited to the resources you currently have, this can lead to site downtime during the most crucial business opportunities.

You will need to upgrade your shared hosting plan to add more server resources, indeed this upsell is what the hosting providers are counting on. But, if traffic falls again, you will be paying for the resources that you are now not using. Scaling of hosting resources is not flexible.

Regards,
    Adrian