where can i buy web hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Aakaanksha, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Aakaanksha

Aakaanksha New Member

i was looking for best hosting for my company, can you guys suggest me the best one, and where can i get it

CapAmerica likes this.

2. Kumar

Kumar New Member

That totally depends on the location you are at and the server location you are looking for

The best are

Siteground
    Inmotion

And assuming you are from india

Try hostgator.in ir bluehost.in

Thanks

3. Gupta

Gupta Administrator Staff Member Admin Premium Member

Please include your budget , desired server location to suggest you better

4. Cubanos

Cubanos Established Member

My favorite one is QHoster.com pretty obviously.
    Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability.

Use "summervps17" coupon code - It is 17% lifetime discount!
    It is valid for all: Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

5. JPeters

JPeters New Member

I suppose you need more reliable options. According to my experience Hostwinds.com overall reliability is outstanding and consistent. You will be pleased with speed connectivity and customer support service.

6. CapAmerica

CapAmerica Established Member

I'm happy with atom-hosting.com hosting service. Use coupon code "atomshared50" and get 50% off.

They are far and away the best. I've gotten very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support.
    Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.

7. Klenneo

Klenneo New Member

Try considering these ones: vortexnode.com, ipage.com, siteground.com and also hostwinds.com
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

So, compare them and choose the best for you and your specifications.

8. Boraboro

Boraboro New Member

In order to compete in the market, most web hosting companies are already offering affordable web site hosting plan. As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.

I can draw your attention to SolVPS.net and their cheap web hosting solutions.
    If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this host is the way to go.