where is the best web hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Daphne, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Daphne

Daphne New Member

i want the best web hosting for my company, suggest me where i get best one with best support

2. Kumar

Kumar New Member

What location are you looking at ?

3. Hugo

Hugo New Member

I would recommend you to siteground / inmotion / fastcomet

Good luck

4. CapAmerica

CapAmerica New Member

I've had a website with Vortexnode.com for about 10 months. I highly recommend them. They have fast servers. Support is top notch.
    I don't believe you will find a better host. 24/7 support. Fast servers. Price is excellent. Check out their cheap hosting deals.

5. Cubanos

Cubanos New Member

You can trust ATOM-HOSTING.com - their work is based on quality.

Use coupon code "atomshared50" and get 50% off shared hosting plans.
    Use coupon code "atomvps40" and get 40% off VPS hosting plans.
    Use coupon code "atomserver30" and receive 30% off the price on dedicated servers.

6. LJSHost

LJSHost New Member

It all depends on what is best for you, what are you looking to host ? disk space / bandwidth ?

7. Klenneo

Klenneo New Member

Look to do business with a company that offers support in various means whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.

I know superbithost.com is all the way reliable and also fast bitcoin web host.
    Support is responsive and uptime is near perfect; open several tickets and were responded promptly not to mention they resolved my request.

8. winssol

winssol New Member

its depend upon your location and your site but i suggest godady.com for hosting

9. Nolkotstok

Nolkotstok New Member

Personally I like Mechanicweb.com and their shared hosting services - they offer so many useful features.
    The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

They offer 45-day money back guarantee.

10. Jennifer Thomas

Jennifer Thomas New Member

you can check on google. there are many options available for best hosting service providers.

11. Jennifer Thomas

Jennifer Thomas New Member

or else. check with unisecure data centers the US. Thy are Web hosting Services providers.

12. Shivani Bisht

Shivani Bisht New Member

According to me, various company which offer web-hosting plans but i personal use servers by Onlive Server because its provide great services and excellent support in day and night. so if you really want a best server hosting provider so you can go this company official site https://onliveserver.com/

13. Mamta Rawat

Mamta Rawat New Member

Onlive Server is the best hosting provider for Web hosting as well Cheap VPS Server, Dedicated Server, with operating system based Linux Server and Windows Server. It has many best hosting plans which is sufficient for small and medium kind of business. We have the wide variety of cheapest plan for USA VPS Hosting, and more. Visit the Onlive Server page and know more about the web hosting. Thank-You