which is better seo or adwords

Discussion in 'Marketing & Promotions' started by Calypso, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Calypso

Calypso New Member

which is better seo or adwords

what should i do first

experts please help , i am confused what to start with

2. JessicaJohansso

JessicaJohansso New Member

3. tushar

tushar New Member

both term are important for digital marketing. If you want fast result for your business you can choose adwords otherwise seo is also best option.

4. manisha

manisha New Member

SEO vs AdWords.

• Adwords is for Google sites and websites that use Google Adsense while SEO principles are applicable to all search engines.
    • Adwords traffic is paid while SEO traffic is free (this is the belief in the industry but I will explain in another post why it is not exactly true)
    • Adwords ads appear on the top and bottom of Google Search Results and under certain conditions you can get one of those ad positions, but with SEO you have to work much harder to get one of the top positions in the organic search results.
    • Adwords is more immediate than SEO since you can create advertising campaigns almost instantly and start getting targeted traffic while with SEO you need a lot more time (especially for new websites) to get good rankings and traffic.
    • With Adwords is easier to calculate the ROI while with SEO is more difficult because there are a lot more factors that play a role and not just ad spending and revenue.
    • When you stop your AdWords campaigns traffic also stops but once you start getting organic traffic with SEO, this will continue long term.
    • With Adwords, you can target many keywords at the same time while with SEO you need to focus on a few keywords for best results.
    • With Adwords, you can advertise on other Google websites and websites that use Google Adsense but the results from SEO are only for the search results pages.
    SEO is better than AdWords.