why free web hosting is not good

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Chris, Aug 20, 2017.

why free web hosting is not good
  1. Chris

Chris New Member

I am thinking to start a new venture and i am wondering why not use free web hosting

but my friends says not to do so , but i am just confused as i dint get the exact reason why not to

so friends , can any one tell me why free web hosting is not good ?

2. Gupta

Gupta Administrator Staff Member Admin Premium Member

Hey Chris ,

Most of the starters have an idea to choose free web hosting and the idea too is not really bad

However people usually dont recommend using free hosting for a live project as it is rectricted to resources , traffic and can be removed at the discretion of the provider which may cause downtimes and a bad reputation

Some providers put unwanted advertisements and some may not offer dedicated support

I would personally recommend to use it on a test phase and upgrade to a paid hosting

Chris likes this.
  3. Krishnakanth

Krishnakanth New Member

Avoid free hosting at any cost

Simply u dont own it and you will have no support and believe me google doesnt like it at all due to heavy spamming on those ips

4. Hugo

Hugo New Member

Because its free and why some one cares if you are not paying them a penny

Rem nothing is free in this world and its a tactic to convert them to paid customers later on

5. onliveserver

onliveserver New Member

the simply mean of free web hosting as low resources and low level of privileges. Only $1 for shared hosting is very low as compared to re-seller plan