Worst service and customer support Hosting raja

Discussion in 'Hosting Reviews' started by Murthy, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Murthy

Murthy New Member

Hi

i had Worst service and customer support Hosting raja after guarantee money back period

They are money takers. I opted gold plan and every thing seemed to work fine. I paid for full year hosting. after 30 days the problems started. they suspended my account 3 times in last 10 days saying that my website is making extra load for other users. How can this be technically possible? they gave me certain ram, bandwidth and space and mysql space.. this should not be technically possible.

They say that their customer service is superb.. its FAKE. customer people are so arrogant. When i asked to unsuspend my website.. they said that they cannot give me whole server of 30 lacs to me. They fools cant even provide the service for which people pay. I ask them. Can you provide me the service for 2500/- Rs i have paid you for 12 months with customer support? They also did not gave me the back up of my site. I made my site for last 1.5 years and they taken it away and never bothered to give me back my intellectual property.

I am a musician and i make my site own. I do a lot of work to make quality content without violating others copyrights. I asked them for refund and still they are not replying. They want to take more money. They always say to take VPS. My site only gets 100 views per day and i dont require VPS. I dont want their hosting anymore. Even free hostings like 000webhost are great then Hosting Raja.

2. Gupta

Gupta Administrator Staff Member Admin Premium Member

I am sorry to hear your experience with them

Please always search for reviews first and then make a decision choosing the host

Good luck

3. Krishnakanth

Krishnakanth New Member

Avoid them at any cost

4. Cosmo

Cosmo New Member

so sorry to hear your experience